By Zeke Quezada
When you simply need to figure out how to have a reasonable Las Vegas getaway you simply need the points of interest. Thus, that is the thing that we are giving you. These 15 spots will help you keep the cost down while still having a great time on your Las Vegas excursion.
Find Me A Budget Hotel In Las Vegas:
Good deals exist in Las Vegas and sometimes they are hidden in packages that can be opened mid-week or further north on the Las Vegas strip. Downtown Las Vegas also has plenty of good deals just waiting for budget minded travelers.
- Harrah’s Las Vegas – The newly renovated Valley Tower is looking spectacular and the options for cheap food at the Fulton Food Hall as well as low limit gambling makes this a great option for Vegas visitors who want to keep costs down.
- SLS Las Vegas – Because of it’s location on the north end of the strip the SLS is going to get you a nice new room and a shiny new casino for a fraction of the cost of what you will get in the center strip. Don’t worry, the monorail will get you to where you need to go and you’ll be staying at the new hotspot in Las Vegas.
- The LINQ Hotel – Formerly the The Quad and Formerly the Imperial Palace this property has undergone so much in the area of renovation that you will not recognize the joint. New lobby, casino and a giant entertainment district all in the center of the Las Vegas strip. Check out the TAG Sports Bar and its huge beer list.
- Stratosphere Tower – If you want a little distance from the mayhem of the strip this is your best bet with newly decorated rooms and plenty of options for Las Vegas action and the rooms cost you next to nothing. This is a high quality budget hotel.
- Golden Gate Downtown Las Vegas – You don’t get a better deal than this hotel right on Fremont Street. The new tower gets you all the luxury you would get on the strip while the older rooms are an upgrade on most in Downtown. This is ultra cheap Las Vegas accommodations.
Let’s Talk Entertainment in Las Vegas!
- Jeff Civillico Comedy in Action – This show is already inexpensive but if you look around the casino at The Flamingo you might find a coupon that makes it an even better deal. However, at the cost of the price of a ticket you will be impressed by the act. Juggling, comedy and audience participation make this one of the very best shows and deals on Las Vegas Blvd.
- Mac King Comedy Magic – This might be the best show in Las Vegas and regardless of price you should see it. It just so happens to be very affordable while also being perfect for families.
- Terry Fator – This show is about puppets but you also get a lot of entertainment for the price of a ticket. If you are impressed by ventriloquism there is no one better than Terry Fator.
- Fantasy – Looking for some Adult fun? This show is a great deal for a date night or for a night of sultry entertainment. It’s about a little fantasy and a lot of fun.
- Absinthe – Find a coupon for Absinthe near the box office at Caesars Palace and prepare yourself for more laughter and raunchy behavior than you have had in a long time. This is a very “Vegas” show so expect some very bad behavior.
Can We Find Affordable Food In Las Vegas?
- Five50 Pizza Bar – Go to the slice counter and grab some of the best pizza you have ever had. If you decide to sit down for a full meal just know that appetizers and cocktails can drive the price up real fast so stick to the pizza.
- Umami Burger – This is a great burger if you are a foodie, so you’ll be pleased but Las Vegas is also home to Shake Shack and In-N-Out Burger. Yes, you can find a White Castle on the strip as well but just how low do we need to go?
- 800 Degrees Pizza might be the best deal in town for a pizza. It is fast, good, convenient and taste just as good as a $20 pie.
- Tacos El Gordo – Cheap tacos on the Las Vegas strip that will make you come back over and over. Order lengua tacos. Not sure what that is? Beef tongue, trust me, they are fantastic.
- Pin-up Pizza – The slices at this pizza spot are huge so you might even be able to share one. Imagine two people eating for less than $5.